Build India Scholarship: A Program for Construction Management and My Story


Hey, If you are looking your career in construction management, then make it through BIS program, sponsor by India' largest construction conglomerate Larsen & Toubro in collaboration with eminence institute of India, IIT Madras and IIT Delhi.

Just Random click at Marina beach

This blog is intended to just make you aware of this program and a little about my experiences associated with it.


Let's first talk about eligibility criteria,

  • Only final year students are eligible to apply with core Electrical and core Civil domain. For more detailed information refer to the link appended here https://www.lntecc.com/build-india-scholarship
  • Mechanical Candidates are not eligible for this program.

My Experiment and Experience

You may be a bit surprised why I have written My Experiment instead of only Experience. Later, you will get it. No doubt it is one of best program run by any organization in India for construction, but make sure you are really interested towards construction project management. 

I did my graduation in Electrical Engineering and made it in 2019, furtherance got IIT Madras. I was not at all interested for it but filled the form on suggestion of my roommate, shortlisted for the written exam. With rejuvenated mind, reached the exam center 10 min after commencement and with full free mind, I wrote it.
Cleared it's written and got interview email scheduled at IIT Madras. I was very nervous because, giving interview for the first time. But somehow I cleared it too.

The 2 year at IIT was very fantastic and memorable, we enjoyed a lot along with our study as we don't have any criteria for minimum CGPA to get. Further I worked in L&T for 1 year with good salary, but I had some more plans for future so decided to quit it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Sentinel Island Deaths, Tribes, Location and Mystery

Youth India & Youth in India